eCommerce Catalog Management Service
In times when the time is money and people are spoilt for choice, keeping the content of your catalogue obsolete, confusing or untruthful can prove to be suicidal. In fact, you run the risk of account suspension on marketplaces like Google, eBay, Amazon, and Bing if your content is stale, incomplete, spammed or inaccurate, as such content is detrimental to the end-user experience.
At DataEntry4OS.com, we understand that content is a pivotal aspect of your catalogue. It indeed determines the kind of browsing experience your prospective buyers have while trying to find you online, as well as finding any specific products within your catalogues. With our complete range of catalogue content management services, we offer to manage the content on your e-commerce website in all respects. We carefully keep your product listings up-to-date with the latest product data, including product prices, available quantities, special offers, discounts, enhanced features and whatever else is there to update. The content we will provide for your catalogues would be quite simple, meaningful, and truthful. While we enrich the content with your keywords, we make sure the keyword integration is spontaneous and well within acceptable limits. To top it all, we provide the service at really affordable rates when compared to the industry standards.
The following are a few reasons why our clients come back to us for their content management needs:-
- Well-experienced in e-commerce catalogue management and adequately skilled to handle a massive amount of information on a daily basis
- Hardworking and talented content management team that painstakingly adds and updates product catalogues in real time with 100% accuracy
- Both online and offline content management available
- Original, honest, and compelling product descriptions containing complete information and integrated with SEO keywords in a balanced manner
- We accept product data in all formats like PDF documents, CSV files, XLS files and via secure FTP transfer. We also gather information from various online and offline sources in cases where the product data is incomplete or insufficient, including the manufacturer’s website.
- Our writers work in coordination with the SEO team to write catalogue content that ensures SEO friendly product titles, descriptions, meta tags etc.
- We specialize in providing catalogue content customized for all popular e-commerce platforms and marketplaces including Google, Bing, Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, Magento, 3dcart, Shopify, Yahoo, Zen Cart, OpenCart, NetSuite and so on.
- Quick and efficient
- 24 X 7 customer support
To know more about our e-commerce catalogue content management services, please feel free to call us at +91 9818 52 6337 or email us at email@example.com and our customer care department will get in touch with you shortly.