Catalog Content Management
In times when time is money and people are spoilt for choice, keeping the content of your catalog obsolete, confusing or untruthful can prove to be suicidal. In fact, you run the risk of account suspension on marketplaces like Google, eBay, Amazon and Bing if your content is stale, incomplete, spammed or inaccurate, as such a content is detrimental to fine end-user experience.
At DataEntry4OS.com, we appreciate that content is a pivotal aspect of your catalog. It indeed determines the kind of browsing experience your prospective buyers have while trying to find you online, as well as finding any specific products within your catalogs. With our 360 degrees catalog content management services, we offer to manage your content on your e-commerce website from inside out. We carefully keep your product listings up-to-date with the latest product data – including product prices, available quantities, special offers, discounts, enhanced features and whatever else is there to update. The content we provide for your catalogs is abidingly simple, meaningful, and truthful. While we enrich the content with your keywords, we make sure the keyword integration is spontaneous and well within acceptable limits. To top it all, we provide the service at really affordable rates as per industry standards.
Following are a few reasons why our clients come back to us for their content management:-
- Experienced in e-commerce catalog management and skilled to handle a massive amount of information on a daily basis.
- Hardworking and talented content management team who painstakingly adds and updates product catalogs in real time with 100% accuracy.
- Both online and offline content management available
- Original, honest and compelling product descriptions containing complete information and integrated with SEO keywords in a balanced manner.
- We accept product data in all formats like PDF documents, .CSV files, .XLS files and via secure FTP download. We also gather information from various online and offline sources in cases where the product data is incomplete or insufficient, including manufacturer’s website.
- Our writers work in coordination with the SEO team to write catalog content that ensures SEO friendly product titles, descriptions, Meta Tags etc.
- Specialized in providing catalog content customized for all popular e-commerce platforms and marketplaces including Google, Bing, Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, Magento, 3dCart, Shopify, Yahoo, Zen Cart, Open Cart, NetSuite and so on.
- Quick and efficient
- 24 by 7 customer support
To know more about our e-commerce catalog content management services, please feel free to call us at +91 9818 52 6337 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. and our customer care department will get in touch with you shortly.